All sales are final. HEN, in its sole discretion, may approve returns of new, unopened merchandise for credit. All requests for credit must be made in writing within fourteen (14) days of shipment and a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee will apply. Written requests may be sent to the following mailing address:
HEN Nozzles Inc
Attention: Return Processing
2560 Barrington Ct
Hayward, CA 94545
Upon acknowledgement of a written return request by HEN, a Return Material Authorization will be provided. Return transportation and the cost thereof are the sole responsibility of Customer. Upon HEN's receipt of the returned merchandise and inspection of same, HEN, in its sole discretion, may accept the returned merchandise and issue a credit to Customer’s account. If Customer receives a product that is determined to be damaged or defective, Customer shall refer to the Section "Limited Warranty” for the warranty claim process and coverage limitations.
If your request for return of items is approved,We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.